Thursday, February 6, 6:30- 8:30 pm or Saturday, February 8, 11:00 am -1:00 pm
JOIN US! We need YOU to help promote the Rosendale Theatre through social media in exchange for free training. The Rosendale Theatre is offering a free introductory training course on the basics of Facebook and Twitter offered by a local expert in social media, Doug Motel of Site Optimized. You will receive a lasting skill set that you will be able to utilize, not only for the theatre but, for your personal and professional projects as well. Plus, your name will be associated with the most remarkable community theater in the area. All you need is access to the Internet with a smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Seminars are held at Site Optimized, 446 Main St, Rosendale, NY 12472
Goals of this program:
- Community Outreach- Help the Rosendale Theatre Marketing Committee Volunteers to promote the programming and events of the theatre
- Build Our Social Presence- Help the Rosendale Theatre to build and maintain its social media presence on Facebook and Twitter.
- Show Your Support- Let everyone know how great the Rosendale Theatre is!
- Get more people interested in the theatre!
- Provide Rosendale Theatre with the ability to continue to offer the best service to our community and help each ambassador find their niche in the world of social media!
It seems lately that everywhere we turn, someone is mentioning something they saw or read on a Twitter feed or on a Facebook timeline. Does social media interest you? Have you heard a lot about Twitter and Facebook and wondered whether these programs might be something that you might want to try? Then consider becoming a Rosendale Theatre Social Ambassador.
Why become an ambassador? Social Media Ambassadors provide great opportunities to promote realistic and honest feedback to the public about Rosendale Theatre programming and current events. Becoming a social media ambassador for the Rosendale Theatre is simple and easy to do and it’s a great way to practice social networking using Facebook and Twitter. Rosendale Theatre has a delightful range of programming guaranteed to entice any fan. From incredible live performances, amazing documentaries, sports film, rare film screenings, professional dance and opera rebroadcasts, fine art exhibition films, London theatre rebroadcasts, foreign cinema, lost classics, silent film and more. We generate a schedule that any viewer would take notice of.